Envisioning Our Future in Space
Event News and Updates
(as of March 22 3:47pm Eastern) :
- Stephen Volz is now our Day 2 Keynote Speaker, replacing NASA Administrator Nelson
- Registration is still open for both in-person and online attendance
- The second session on Friday morning will now focus on the success of science on the ISS.
*Make sure to clear cache for updated program*
REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN!
- AAS Member – $750
- Non AAS Member – $925
- Government/Academia – $750
- Students – $150
Hotel rooms are available for the duration of the event at The Hotel at The University of Maryland. Use the link or call and mention you’re attending the Goddard Symposium for the preferred rate.
- AAS Member – $200
- Non AAS Member – $250
- Government – $200
- Student – $50
In conjunction with
COVID 19 Safety and Information:
While participating in events held by American Astronautical Society (AAS) consistent with CDC guidelines, participants are encouraged to practice hand hygiene, social distancing, and wear face coverings to reduce the risks of exposure to COVID-19. AAS cannot guarantee that its participants, volunteers, partners, or others in attendance will not become infected with COVID-19. Participants acknowledge and understand the possible exposure to COVID-19 and will not hold AAS liable or responsible for any illnesses.
By registering and attending the 2022 Robert Goddard Symposium:, participants agree that they do not fall into the following categories:
- Individuals who currently or within the past fourteen (14) days have experienced any symptoms associated with COVID-19.
- Individuals who have traveled at any point in the past fourteen (14) days either internationally or to a community in the U.S. that has experienced or is experiencing sustained community spread of COVID-19.
- Individuals who believe that they may have been exposed to a confirmed or suspected case of COVID-19 or have been diagnosed with COVID-19 and are not yet cleared as non-contagious by state or local public health authorities.