Are you or someone you know looking for an entry level full-time position? AAS is currently looking for an Events Coordinator to join our team! You will get the chance to host premier events in a small team that likes to have fun.
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
- Manage and coordinate execution of multiple society meetings and conferences both online and in-person.
- Lead logistical efforts for events including venue and vendor evaluation and selection, budget tracking, and event execution.
- Manage event registration needs, including receiving and responding to registration inquiries, attendance tracking, and financials.
- Direct preparation and packing of materials for on-site meetings and organizing pre-event meetings for staff.
- Coordinate, participate in, and document event planning meetings/calls.
- Collaborate on speaker and participant management including collection of materials, communications, and ongoing relations.
Read more about the position here.