IAF Startup Pitch Session
at IAC 2020 – The CyberSpace Edition
Calling all Space Startups!
As a component of the upcoming International Astronautical Congress 2020 (IAC 2020 – The Cyberspace Edition) that will be taking place from 12 – 14 October 2020, the International Astronautical Federation (IAF) will be hosting its 3rd annual IAC 2020 Startup Pitch Session.
WHAT ARE THEY LOOKING FOR?
Early-stage space-related or space-enabled companies incorporated before January 1st, 2020, can enter to win an opportunity to pitch in front of a jury of space experts and professional investors!
Each startup will have the opportunity to present a five minute pitch video which will be distributed in the designated IAF Space Economy Platform (ISEP) booth for startups as part of the Virtual Exhibition and will be available 24 hours a day throughout the event. Feedback from the jury will later be provided to the participants.
All selected pitch videos will be available for viewing throughout IAC 2020 Cyberspace in the Virtual Exhibition and startups will benefit from the exposure of a wide audience in the aerospace community. Selections will be made by combining the decision of the jury and viewers’ voting. The winning startup of this IAF IAC 2020 Pitch Session will receive the following prizes and benefits:
- Complimentary registration for founder(s) of the winning startup to IAC 2021 in Dubai, UAE, provided by Lockheed Martin.
- Pitch coaching and industry mentoring will be provided by the corporate members of the IAF Industry Relations Committee (IRC).
- Dedicated area within the 2021 Exhibition (ISEP Startup Booth) at IAC 2021 in Dubai, UAE, provided by the International Astronautical Federation (IAF).
- IAF Official Certificate provided by the International Astronautical Federation (IAF).
- Winner will be announced at the IAC 2020 closing ceremony on October 14, 2020, and pitch video will be uploaded to the IAF website.
HOW TO APPLY?
In order to be considered for the IAF Startup Pitch session, the following materials must be submitted by September 4 2020, 23:59 CEST:
- Complete online application form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd5PN8Z5j5MXkqAfdJYtBE9nypy2f-NeuUAHtEH8oYxmpfuxg/viewform?pli=1
- A short video (five minutes maximum), in English, presenting the Startup and explaining why your startup should be selected. (If selected the same video will be distributed in the virtual exhibition).
For any questions, please get in touch with Isabella Marchisio, IAF Senior Projects Manager (Isabella.firstname.lastname@example.org) and Alessandra D’Argenio, IAF Projects Assistant (Alessandra.email@example.com).
For further event details go to the Event Home Page.